StoryCloud Download Instructions - Audio Files
Click on the provided link and scroll down to the “Session Audio” section of the page. If you have not received a link for the deposition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To download a single session, click on the Download button next to the session you would like to download the video for.
To download multiple sessions, click the check box next to the videos that you would like to download the videos for. Uncheck the box next to any file that you do not want the video for. Once all required files have been selected, click on the Download selected files as ZIP button in the upper right.
Once the downloads have completed, files will appear in your default download location.
If you have trouble locating the downloaded file on your computer, please click the link for your browser below for instructions on how to access downloaded files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95759
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/where-find-and-manage-downloaded-files-firefox
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17436/windows-internet-explorer-download-files-from-web
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026331/windows-change-the-downloads-folder-location-in-microsoft-edge
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/download-items-from-the-web-sfri40598