StoryCloud Live Stream VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS
As soon as the video recording begins, all recorded video sessions will appear at the provided link. If you have not received a link for the deposition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To view the live session:
If there is a live video being recorded, it will be the first session/top row displayed with "LIVE NOW" listed under the Stopped At time column. To view the live session, click the "View" link on the right of the screen for the session that you would like to view.
To view previously recorded sessions:
To view a previously recorded session (deposition with a Stopped At time), click the "View" link on the right of the screen for the session that you would like to view.
At the end of each stream, a notification will appear informing you that the live session has ended. You will be provided the option to stay on the current page or return to the list of all "Recorded Sessions" available.
Please note that you may experience intermittent delays due to buffering with the live stream, depending on the WiFi bandwidth available at the location where the deposition is taking place, as well as the bandwidth of the Internet connection at the location from which you are viewing the live stream.
If there is an issue with the WiFi bandwidth at the recording location, the live video will pause and an "Upload Stalled" notification will be displayed. Once the WiFi issue at the recording location has cleared, the live stream will automatically continue.
Below are the minimum system requirements to utilize the StoryCloud live stream:
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows PC (Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10) or Mac OS X (10.6+)
- Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome browser
Internet Bandwidth Requirements
- At the recording location, a high-speed internet connection with a minimum of 5Mbps consistent upload bandwidth. Note: StoryCloud videographers will have a portable WiFi connection available if sufficient WiFi bandwidth is not available at the recording location.
- At the viewing location, a high-speed internet connection with a minimum of 5Mbps consistent download bandwidth
- StoryCloud recommends using a hard-wired Ethernet connection at the viewing locations if available; if not, a wireless connection can be used instead.